Our Savior

Sunday, November 11, 2018

The Lord is My Refuge

"I want to become a saint and I trust that God's mercy can make a saint even out of such misery as I am, because I am utterly in good will.  In spite of all my defeats, I want to go on fighting like a holy soul and to comport myself like a holy soul.  I will not be discouraged by anything, just as nothing can discourage a soul who is holy.

Because you have the Lord for your refuge; you have made the Most High your stronghold... no evil shall befall you nor affliction come near your tent, For to His angels He has given the command about you that they guard you in all your ways.

Paul labored for the edification and salvation of others as much as he could... but he could not prevent at times, being judged or despised."
Rhema words 11/11/18



No comments:

Post a Comment