Our Savior

Saturday, October 27, 2018

September 12 2018

I heard this morning...

Look for My little surprises throughout your day.  It's like a treasure hunt.  I jumped out of bed and said, "Oh my Jesus, You are not only God of all things, our Creator and kind and merciful God, but You are also fun!"

I heard... "I like that!"

Odyssey - A long wandering or voyage usually marked by many changes of fortune.  An Epic journey.  An odyssey of self discovery.  A spiritual quest is an example of Odyssey. (YourDictionary.com)

Yesterday this above video by Akiane Kramarik popped up on my phone.  I felt led to watch it a few times.  I knew it was significant, but did not know why.

This morning upon waking I sensed in my spirit..

"Look for my little surprises throughout your day.  
It's like a treasure hunt."

This morning while dropping Jackie off at school, I was waiting at a stoplight when my eyes were drawn to the name of the vehicle in front of us and it was... Odyssey!

Also, I don't know why... yet, but driving past the Fairgrounds, my eyes were drawn to signs as I passed them... "Gate 5",  "Gate 4".  For some reason I knew there is a reason for it.

Where this treasure hunt leads is exciting indeed! 

Today while picking Jackie up from school.  We asked the angels to help us with the treasure hunt and as I looked at Jackie sitting at a stop sign.  I noticed on the glass window of the Feed and Grain in large white letters HORSE POWER with a large horse next to it.  I never noticed it before!

I go home and look up Horsepower and randomly click into a site called "HorsepowerKids"  it's a place for children to ride horses. But what is interesting the page I clicked into had a heading...  "The Doors of Opportunity are Wide Open

While picking up Jackie I looked down the park entrance road and noticed the speed limit sign the number 10. 

I had a strong desire to find a lost journal of mine from 2014.  I especially wanted to reread an entry regarding Olivet.  I come to find the journal with the entry and upon rereading it I was surprised and amazed that I made the entry on September 12, 2018 today's date only four years earlier September 12, 2014!   

Here's the entry Olivet... Jesus is going to take you there!  Jesus will talk with you so you know and will understand what will happen in the future end times."

I came across a video by Pearl Kolleri she said "It has begun, Kingdom against Kingdom"  I had also heard that in my spirit.  Also, she mentioned the white horse (I had posted about the Horse called "Odyssey") She said that the white horse of revelation is pictured carrying a bowl to collect his arrows.  She said that the horse is also carrying a crown of flowers (or laurel leaves, the victory crown).  Shortly after hearing this video I step on something sharp in Brooke's room.  I pick it up and it is a ring.  I look up the style of the ring and it is a Wreath Ring!  It has laurel leaves on it!!  By the way Brooke nor any one else around here said they saw this ring before!  I heard in my spirit... "Put it on". 

Also on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 we went to a "Sip and Paint" and I painted a sign that read "Gather"!  It was one that they offered for you to paint!  So I picked that one!

Also Pearl said she listened to a video made by Rhonda Empson (which was dated September 12, 2018!).  Rhonda spoke of "Fletch" which is the feathers put on arrows to make them ready for flight.  She also mentioned seeing a pencil that was bright green, odd how I had a bright green shirt the day I picked up the pizza (see post Clothed in Christ)

  






No comments:

Post a Comment