Our Savior

Thursday, October 4, 2018

Blessed!

Our daughter was wed on Saturday to a wonderful young man.  We could not be more pleased.  

During the wedding ceremony a rose is brought to Blessed Mother Mary for a blessing.  As this couple knelt in front of Blessed Mother my eyes began filling with tears.  As I wiped away the tears I prayed... 

"Oh Blessed Mother, please bless this marriage.  Place your blessings upon them."  Then I prayed the "Hail Holy Queen".  

Then I sensed softly in my spirit... "I will." 

A few days after the wedding, we received just a few of the photos from the photographer that she had available for a preview.  This photo was the first one sent. Immediately I saw the blue orb with the stream of light reaching out to them!  I shook!  I cried!  I believe! 

Blessed Mother Blesses this union indeed!

Thank You Blessed Mother!

We Believe!  




No comments:

Post a Comment