Our Savior

Saturday, October 27, 2018

No Where To Go... But Up!

Dream on October 26, 2018...

I was in a church with my family.  We are sitting in the pews and I get up to go upstairs.  Kim asked me "Where are you going?  Sit down!"  I said, "No, I have to go upstairs!"

I start climbing the stairs amongst pews and pews of people pushing my way past a tight crowd until I reach the very top pew. 

I was dressed in a white dress with beautiful, colorful flowers on it.  My hair was long and curled.  I wanted a certain person to see me.  I was hoping he would see me all dressed up like that (I know it was Jesus). 

I reach the top and lie down on the pew (getting comfortable, I guess) and start opening a book and thought... I need to go to confession.  I'm looking down and see the priest about ready to begin Mass.  I thought... Oh no!  He already started!  I felt panicky then I heard... "You're okay", like it's fine.

End of dream

*I slept in until 9:00 that day.  As soon as I went out into the kitchen my phone beeped it was the "Devotional for the Day" that beeps everyday at 9:00 a.m.  It read...

Exodus 14:14

"The Lord will fight for you and you shall be still."

The title for the devotional was... 

"Nowhere to go... But up."



No comments:

Post a Comment