Our Savior

Saturday, August 25, 2018

Put God First...

Yesterday I went to pick up Jackie from school.  The first thing Jackie does upon entering the car is push in our cassette of "Worship" music.

This day, however, I did something different.  I brought up my blog on my phone and went to the music video "Rain", which was on my last post (Distracted) so that Jackie could listen to it on the way home.  She loved it!  She acted like she was playing the Cello.

We get home and I get Jackie a snack.  She sits down to eat and still holding my phone she hands it back to me.  However, my blog is no longer up, but the video below called "Put God First."

Looking back at Jackie she just smiles. She is a child of little to no words.  And, she didn't realize what just transpired, but God works through her in many strategic ways.  This I know.

So I sat down and listened.  The video is below in case you want to listen too...


Yesterday morning my mother asked for a Rhema word she got...

"Seek Me and relish Me above all things."

There are no coincidences.

No comments:

Post a Comment