Our Savior

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Will He Find Faith?

The reading at mass on Sunday, October 16...

"Now He was telling them a parable to show that at all times they ought to pray and not to lose heart, saying, 'In a certain city there was a judge who did not fear God and did not respect man.  There was a widow in that city, and she kept coming to him, saying, 'Give me legal protection from my
opponent.'  For a while he was unwilling; but afterward he said to himself, 'Even though I do not fear God nor respect man, yet because this widow bothers me, I will give her legal protection, otherwise by continually coming she will wear me out."  And the Lord said, "Hear what the unrighteous judge said, now, will not God bring about justice for His elect who cry to Him day and night, and will He delay long over them?  I tell you that He will bring about justice for them quickly.  However, when the Son of Man comes, will He find faith on the earth?"  Luke 18:1-8

Though we are weary in this world that grows darker by the day, God asks that we persevere in prayer.  I've been hearing a lot lately... "When the Son of Man comes, will He find faith on the earth?"

Here is an excerpt from "Behold I Come" on October 17, 2016...

"Where will you stand in that hour in which everything changes?  For I tell you, in an hour, on a day you know not, your existence here will be forever altered.  In a moment of time, nothing will ever be the same again.  Will your faith stand the test?  Will you rest in My promises and stand on Me, solid ground or will you succumb to the madness that will ensue?  You have been given ample time to prepare yourselves.  The days of mercy now give way to the hour of justice."

Read the entire post here... Behold I Come

Here is a vision from Marsha Burns of Small Straws In A Soft Wind today...

"In a vision I saw large groups of people who were asleep.  They were yawning and stretching as they tried to wake up.  Many of them were so groggy that they couldn't get on their feet.  Some of them began to deliberately shake their hands, arms and legs to get the blood flowing, but it seemed as though their eyes were still stuck shut.  They were doing what they could to be fully awake.  But, others just rolled over and went back into a deep sleep.  And, the Lord said that the people had been drugged into complacency."

Go here to see her other messages... Small Straws in a Soft Wind

My mother had this placed upon her heart...

"I need your prayers and those of your daughters to help destroy the plans of satan that he wants to use against Trump.  Plead the Blood, My Precious Blood upon those he's blindfolding so that the blindfolds may be removed.  Many times a day plead My Precious Blood on them.  I need the prayers of My faithful children.  Do not fear, I am in control of all things."

Ephesians 5:14 "Therefore He says: "Awake, you who sleep, arise from the dead, and Christ will give you light." 
Ephesians 5:14


No comments:

Post a Comment