Our Savior

Friday, October 21, 2016

To Bless and Not Curse

"We are to use our mouths to bless and not curse."

Excerpt from message given to Priscilla Van Sutphin...

"The days are upon you when you will see great power manifest when you speak My word.  I will set your tongues aflame with My word.  And as you speak, it will become.  This is why you must tame your tongues, for if you use this authority to maim your brother or sister, it will fall on you in the same manner."

This is a very important prophecy.  See the entire video here... Congruent Lines of Demarcation Prophecy

Also today an excerpt from a message given to Wings of Prophecy...

"Today you will have an opportunity to compromise your beliefs.  Watch for it to appear and reject it with everything in you.  Take a stand for My Name, for what you believe.  Do it boldly.

"This opportunity may be the choice to commit sin, or to harbor unforgiveness in your heart against another.  I am calling you to live what you believe and do it with zeal.  I am calling all My people to stand up for what is right and abhor what is wrong.  I am calling My people to be separate from the world around you."

See the entire message here... If I Am Your God

I indeed had this opportunity happen to me the very day of this message.  I read Glynda's post after the fact.  I had a situation arise whereby I could have aided the enemy in his schemes to cause division in our family.  However, I took the stance of "What would Jesus do?".  I sided on the side of compassion and forgiveness.  I now realize I was in a test.  I think I got a passing grade.  Whew!

It is so important to watch our tongues and work against slander, negative thoughts and actions towards others.  We need vigilance for the enemy is constantly whispering into our ears.  He wants war in the world and he starts within our families.

It is not easy when we feel others coming against us, but we need to look deeper into the true reality of where it is all coming from.

Regarding the particular situation in my family I asked Jesus about it and sensed this reply...

"Listen, I am speaking.  You can do nothing to change this outcome, however, I can.  satan has had his day.  Now it's My turn.  Enough is enough.  He whispers into My children's ears and they listen.  It will stop, abrubtly.  satan's reign is so short and all will be rectified.  Do not fret, nor worry, for I know the end to this story and it ends well for all involved.  All will see satan's play in the now pursuing troubles.  They will fully understand and reparation will be made.  Trust in Me, I have all perfectly planned.

"The world as you know it is soon to end.  All will be different.  Everything will change.  My people will see the evil.  They will see through it.  They will see who is behind all the turmoil.  Amends will be made.  All is well.  Do not fret, nor worry for all is in My most capable hands.  Hold on, for you and yours are about to go on the ride of your life.  Hold on!  We love you and yours."

When I think on "taming the tongue", I can't help but think back into my childhood on this...


Thumper said it best.

Message to Wings of Prophecy October 21, 2016... Walk In My Love


No comments:

Post a Comment