Our Savior

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Prayers For Trump and Pence

This morning upon rising I listened to a new video by Still Small Voice.  It was regarding Trump and the election.  Here is an excerpt...

"I am standing here waiting for you, My People .  I have drawn a line in the desert, even as Moses did when he confronted Korah.  I am not suggesting that Mr. Trump is morally cleaner and free from error than Mrs. Clinton.  I am simply saying that he is My choice, because he will do My will and bidding.  I have chosen him to lead this country back into a healthy state, that at the very least the structure that upholds your rights will be intact.  There will come a time that none of that matters, but in the meantime, I have chosen him to lead.

"So I am standing here and asking you to choose: are you on My side or the enemy's side?  Your decision has life-long consequences.  This is not about choosing socially acceptable candidate.  This is a war you're in.  And you have the power to overcome the enemy right now."

Click here for the video... Donald Trump Is Still God's Choice

My mother on October 19, 2016 had impressed upon her heart a message from the Lord that coincided with Clare's message.  Here's the message...

My mother asked, "Sweet Jesus is there something you want to tell me?"  She heard...

"Yes, My Love.  Be at peace about the elections.  All will go according to my will.  Evil will not win.  As I have told you before, Trump is my man and will win.  He is an imperfect vessel, but one I can work with.  Without his knowing it he will do my will.  He will hear My voice and not the voice of satan.  Yes, he is My bulldozer.  He will bulldoze through the White House and clean out the corruption.  It will not be easy for him.  Some battles he will lose, but most he will win, because I am at his side.  I would not be able to work with Clinton.  She hears the evil voice of satan and does his will.  She needs prayers to save her soul.

"Trump will have much evil come against him.  He too will need much prayer.  The shadow government will work mightily against him.  The battle will be fierce and much of it unseen by those who do not have eyes to see.  My people who use their spiritual eyes will be able to see it and they will pray.  There will be many evils he will be able to do nothing about.  The evil will just have to wear itself out and that will take time.

"Evil will not be able to touch My people who love Me, work for Me and do My will.  I know the end and it will be gorgeous for My remnant who have always been faithful to Me and have prayed.  They who love their fellow man as I love them.  Those who give their all to help their brothers and sisters as much as possible.  What they cannot do I will do.  I will provide.  My people must trust Me and lean on Me.  I their Savior will never let them down.  Be at peace, never fear, stay strong and I will be your strength when you become weak.  Hear My voice and believe it is I, your sweet loving Jesus.  Your best friend.  I love you and yours.  You will be safe in My arms."  End of message


Pray and vote for God's choice... Trump and Pence.

*Confirmation - Wings of Prophecy October 21, 2016 ("Love your fellow man as I have loved you.")... Walk In My Love


No comments:

Post a Comment