Our Savior

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Wisdom

Wisdom - the quality of having experience, knowledge and good judgment, the quality of being wise.


Be wise and serve Him.  Here I am Lord, is it I Lord, I have heard You calling in the night.  I will go Lord.  If you need me.  I will hold your people in my heart.

Journal entry April 5, 2016, "Eyes have not seen the marvelous works I will do.  Just remember amongst any struggles, the reward.  How great it will be... harmonious, Beautiful, so wonderful!  That is what I have planned for My faithful.  What a treasure to behold.  Glorious!  Soon, so soon My daughter."

"And I heard the voice of the Lord saying, Whom shall I send, and whom will go for us?  And I said, Lo, here I am, send me." Isaiah 6:8

Today at confession the priest told me to pray to the Holy Spirit for Wisdom.  Then also today, not by coincidence,  I turned randomly in my journal to an entry regarding... yep, wisdom.  In this entry I ask Jesus to please give me a double dose of wisdom.  Then I mentioned how I randomly opened God Calling devotional to pg. 157...

"Wisdom: I have promised that for every day you live, the strength shall be given you.  Do not fear.  Face each difficulty sure that the wisdom and strength will be given you for it.  Claim it.  Rely on Me to keep My Promise about this.  In My Universe, for every task I give one of My children, there is set aside all that is necessary for its performance.  So why fear?  So why doubt?"

PRAY FOR WISDOM

Here I am Lord


No comments:

Post a Comment