Our Savior

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Climb!

Keep climbing!  Climb in faith!

Thank You God and Blessed Mother Mary!  Thank You for the job for Adam.  Thank You for everything you have done and continue to do for us.

I admit, I worried.  So I prayed.   My son was looking into being a travelling nurse and his first destination was looking to be a thousand miles away, literally.  I felt panicked.  Especially panicked because of the approaching times.

I sensed the Lord to say... "He will be going nowhere.  That is not My plan for him.  Trust."

But, I admit... I still worried.  But, it was all for not.  Everything has now fell into place like dominoes.  He got an awesome job only 30 miles away that seemingly fell into his lap.  Thank You Father!  You are an Awesome God!

A message received by Small Straws on June 30, 2016...

"Put your issues aside and stop fussing over things that are basically inconsequential.  Quiet your soul and find your place of peace.  Begin again with a clean slate, leaving behind all things that have kept you in turmoil.  You have very little authority or control over most of the things you worry about.  Re-establish spiritual perspective, says the Lord."

"Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?"
Matthew 6:27 

So climb the mountain in faith.  Jesus will be with you every step of the way.  He is there.  The climb will be rocky, slippery, sometimes treacherous, but He is always with you. His hand is outstretched to pull you up the mountain. Have trust, faith in Him.  

Yesterday as I thanked Him for what He did for Adam, I opened Every Day In His Presence to...

"Trust God's Promises - God always keeps His word. If He has given you a specific promise, you can be assured He will fulfill it. It may not be according to your timetable or expectations, but it will be right in line with His will for your life."

"Father, I know You will always fulfill Your promises to me, therefore, I will wait for You in hope, Amen."
(Every Day in His Presence)

We asked, we prayed, we waited...
We received.

Climb the mountain,
grab God's outstretched hand
never let go...
Never.

Don't worry.  Be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment