Our Savior

Monday, August 26, 2019

Pulled To Safety

On August 14, 2019 I had a dream...

The first one I was with Nick and we were on a walk.  He started to lead me down a valley and I knew that it was dangerous and really didn't want to go.  But he lead me there anyways.  As we walked the valley I say approaching waters and knew the valley would soon be flooded.  I was standing there and notice water gathering at my feet then I saw a wave of raging waters coming at me and starting to fill up the valley.  I was scared, but then looked up and saw Nick standing on a rock.  He held out his hand, which I grabbed was pulled up to safety.

We started walking away and I looked at him and was upset and said... "Why did you lead me there when you knew it was dangerous?"  End of dream

I feel in this dream Nick (my husband) could have represented Jesus.  In dreams your earthly husband can be representative of Jesus.  Upon pondering this I feel it could indicate the valley of death and destruction, raging waters that is coming upon us. 

But... Jesus stands upon the rock and pulls us to safety!


No comments:

Post a Comment