Our Savior

Friday, April 27, 2018

I'm Ready!

Yesterday when I picked up Jackie from school, her teacher was very excited.  She said Jackie had a wonderful day and when her teacher Heather asked her "Are you ready?"  that Jackie actually replied correctly... "I'm ready!".

Now you may ask what's the big deal?  Jackie does not talk in complete sentences and she will "parrot" the last word of the sentence.  Jackie would respond to Heather's request with either no response at all, just a stare or just repeating the last word heard... "ready".  So, this was a first for Jackie to respond "I'm ready."

A question to all of us... "Are you ready?"  

Jesus is coming soon.  Are we ready?  Truly ready?  Jackie says...

"I'm ready!"

She most certainly is!


Praise God!

Have a Blessed Day and stay ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment