Our Savior

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Tick Tock

Last night I asked the Lord for revelation on what I should name my next post.  I heard in my spirit two words... "Tick, Tock."

I didn't know where to go from there.  That was all I heard.  So today I'm pulling out of my draft box what I  started typing last night and here it is...

 "Recently I saw a quote... "Time is precious so waste it wisely."

Wasting time... we do it so eloquently, don't we?  There's no time to waste, but we still do.  Where does the time go?  Sometimes we want time to fly to get quickly where we are going.  But where is that?  Do we really know?  

As I am typing this on the news I hear...  "Alan Thicke dies today at the age of 69 while playing hockey with his son."  The announcer commented... "Alan Thicke... gone too soon."

Alan's time here on earth is truly gone.  Where did his "time" go?

We spend so much time waiting, wondering, anticipating something... but what?   I think we all have experienced this."  End of Draft Post

There was more in the draft post, but it was a draft and I was deleting and adding searching for where I was going with it.  But the thoughts on my mind were... Time, and sometimes wasting time thinking too much about the future that we somehow really miss the present.  I was pondering how we really need to try to "open" the present and just stay there as long as we can.  I thought how time flies.  And I just kept looking at this clock on google images...

And also this one...

I was drawn to them not really knowing why.  "Time" was definitely on my mind, especially "lost" time and living in the "now" and I didn't really understand why.  Then this morning I came upon a new post by Lana Vawser.  And it answered my wondering.  Here's an excerpt...

"I then see Jesus walk over to a clock, the very clock that many of God's people had been looking at with such deep grief, anxiety, sadness over "time that was lost".  I saw Him blow on the clock and suddenly the hands on the clock came alive".  He touched the hands of the clock and began to move them back.  I watched as "time was going backwards".  The sense surrounded me how the Lord is completely Outside Time!!!!  I knew so deep in my spirit, He was turning "Dark Nights" into Day!

"As He moved the hands He turned and looked at His people, with a Sparkle in His eye", with such joy and excitement, He spoke "I am Redeeming Time!!!!  Where you feel like time was lost, where the enemy has caused you to face so much torment in a season, where you feel like you did not "get out of a season" what I had for you, I am Now Redeeming Time!!!!"


Like I said before, we spend so much time waiting, wondering, anticipating something... but what?  I surmise it's time to stop, live for Now and say... 

But God!

It's no coincidence that Lana had this message up today.  With God there are no coincidences!

God Is Redeeming Time!


God Bless Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment