Our Savior

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

A Key


Keep the faith always keep the faith 
Faith in My promises to you 
I will give you a key... 
A golden key

A key that will open the way 
For your destiny 

Your destiny is before you 
It is calling 
It is calling you to Me
  
Open your heart 
Open your mind
To what I have for you 
Keep a clear head
On what I will have you do

Be My little soldier My little prayerful child 
I miss you when the world gets in the way...

Come to Me 
And hear what I have to say...

The future is bright 
Full of love and song 
The road though, may be a little bumpy 
But...
 I will ride along 

Do not fear anything My Love 
For you are right with Me 
In truth and song I love you... 
Dearly 
I truly do 
My love flows to you all

Spend time with Me 
I do have work for you 
Listen intently for My words 
For they are true 


You have not failed Me 
That is satan's song 
You and I are together 
We have been all along

Listen My Love 
For I'm writing you a new song 
A song to sing 
Along the path that I will have you on 
Sing, My Love... 
Sing 
I truly love you 

I have My arms outstretched 
For you

Take My hand 
Let us walk further down the path 
I have carved out for you 

The desires in your heart 
Are about to come true

Oh what a glorious day that will be 
Have faith 
Have faith My child

Please trust Me 

Soon My child 
Oh so soon 
All that we have shared 
Will come true 
Just wait, wait and see 
For so soon My Love...

You will see

Escape with Me and be at peace 
My love surrounds you 
And every empty space 

Come, come with Me 
For I have carved you a path...

To Eternity


Be still and know that I am your God 
I am your Loving Father 

You are precious to Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment