Our Savior

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

St. Brendan the Navigator

Yesterday as I was relaxing in my easy chair the thought came to me to ponder the names I had selected for my nine children.  When I came to my last child, Brooke I heard in my spirit... "If Brooke were to be a boy, what were you going to name him?"  Pondering this I remembered I first thought of Brandon, but then switched it to Brendan.  She would have been named Brendan if she were a boy.

I didn't know why this was brought to my attention.  Then later in the day I randomly clicked on a Rhema word on the Heartdweller's site and it was St. Brendan!  It came up twice!  He's been named St. Brendan the Navigator.  

I then sensed he is a saint to pray to.  I then started looking into who he was.   It is very interesting indeed! The video below is about him and some of his journeys upon the Hi-seas...

 

Click HERE for some information about this saint.

Click HERE for  an inspiring prayer to St. Brendan.

I do not know why this all was brought to my attention.

However, I do know this...

There is a reason for everything!

Praise God!



No comments:

Post a Comment