Our Savior

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Change is Coming!

I originally sensed I heard the below message on April 9, 2019.  Today I ran across a message received by Lana Vawser that was very similar.  It is a message speaking of the change that must happen.  See Lana's message here... Things Need to Change...

Now onto what I sensed I heard on April 9, 2019...

I was thinking about the darkness to come (a big sigh!).  Then I heard...

"Do you wish for things to stay as it is?"

Me:  "No!"

"Then this must happen.  Change is coming and coming soon!  Trust Me, My Love for I have not brought you all this way for nothing.  All will go according to My Plan and My Plan includes you and yours, not one missing.  Trust Me in all things!

My child, do not weep for by-gone days for what I have for you and yours in the future is glorious!  Glorious indeed!  But, first must come the darkness, the gloom the tragedy.  It must come.  But, spring will come again.  New growth, a new reality, a whole new world!  One of peace and tranquility.  You and yours will see this My child!  Do not fear for I am always near.  You and yours are so dear to Me!

Rest in Me your Blessed Hope, for I oversee all things!  Please Child, rest in Me.  Be comforted that I am always with you, guiding and protecting.  No harm will come to Mine, only everlasting Glory!

These words are true My Dear.  You are My Loves, My Dear Ones.  I hold you all in the palm of My Hand."


Amen!




No comments:

Post a Comment