Our Savior

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

The Garden...


In the garden of your heart listen for His Still Small Voice.  

It is so hard to find quiet anywhere in this world today.  But I sense that today we need it more than ever before in our lives.  

I have been thinking a lot lately about our garden in our backyard.  I've been thinking about the seeds I will need to plant.  

I sense Jesus is also inspiring me to plant seeds in the garden of my heart.  To plant myself there, be still and listen...

and watch what grows.

May your days have some peace-filled, quiet moments with Him.

God Bless

**Side Note - Shortly after posting this I went to Eucharistic Adoration.  While there I intended to say my daily prayers.  However, I sensed the Lord telling me that he wanted me to say them at home and to just sit still and be in His Presence. 

While sitting there I started thinking of this post about the Garden in our hearts. Then I felt led to open a book in the pew.  Unbeknownst to me upon picking it up it was entitled... "A Woman's Garden of Love".  I then randomly opened it to this...

"When the dream of our heart is one that God planted there, a strange happiness flows into us.  At that moment, all of the spiritual resources of the universe are released to help us.  Our praying is then at one with the will of God and becomes a channel for our Creator's purposes for us and our world." (Catherine Marshall)

Wow!  I love all of God's surprises!
What an awesome God we serve!

I Love You Father!


No comments:

Post a Comment