Our Savior

Saturday, November 4, 2017

Rain Down Your Graces Lord!

Rain down upon us Your Graces.  Drench us Lord with your blessings.  We accept all You want to rain down upon us.  We accept with open arms!  With our arms outstretched to the Heavens.

I was asking our Lord this when I randomly opened the Every Day in His Presence (by Charles Stanley) devotional to this (an excerpt)...

"Praying With Thanksgiving - Do you pray to God with thanksgiving in your heart?  Do you approach His Throne of Grace with praise?  If so, you've likely found that doing so ushers you into His Presence in a way nothing else can.  You move from worrying about your problems to exalting the One who can solve anything that concerns you.  And it is in these moments of Adoration that the Father gives you the unshakable assurance that all will be well." end

A couple days ago I was speaking to Father about all His Promises and He assured me of them and then I heard... "I am not a man that I should lie.  I Am Faithful and True."  

The next day Lana Vawser says this...


"I then heard the Spirit of God say... "Where weariness has caused many to fall facedown, now there shall be a greater revelation and demonstration of My Faithfulness that will heal hearts and leave people facedown in awe and wonder of who I am and My Faithfulness.  Numbers 23:19 were all around...

 "God is not a man, that He should lie, Nor a son of man that He should repent; Has He said, and will He not do it?  Or has He spoken, 
and will He not make it good?"
Numbers 23:19


We accept every drop Lord.  
Rain down your Graces and Blessings!

Praise God!


No comments:

Post a Comment