Our Savior

Monday, November 19, 2018

You Belong

I sing you a song
A song whereby you belong
You belong to Me
Don't you see?

I lay My Hands on you
Yes it is true
And soon all will see
There will be no room for disbelief

Listen, for I am singing
Do you not hear the ringing?
The ringing in your ears?
For I am so near

My song to you is Holy!

Holy! Holy! Holy!

For you are wholly Mine
Forevermore

So chin up My Sweet
For by the end of this week
You will begin to see
What I mean

I love you!


The above poem came to me a few days back when I was feeling a tad blue.  I was talking to Jesus and saying how I was feeling like I don't really belong.  Where do I belong?  I've been feeling like that especially lately.  So today I typed it up and upon completion the above song was playing on Jackie's I-Pad.  It fit perfectly!

Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment