Our Savior

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Be Watchful!

I received Two Rhema words...  

"Be Watchful"

and...

"My child I am standing by to help you if you will enlist me."
St. Padre Pio

Also, this morning I randomly opened "Jesus Calling" by Sarah Young to February 17, pg. 50...

"I am the Risen One who shines upon you always.  You worship a living Deity, not some idolatrous, man-made image.  Your relationship with Me is meant to be vibrant and challenging, as I invade more and more areas of your life.  

Do not fear change, for I am making you a new creation, with old things passing away and new things continually on the horizon.  When you cling to old ways and sameness, you resist My work within you.  I want you to embrace all that I am doing in your life, finding your security in Me alone.

It is easy to make an idol of routine, finding security within the boundaries you build around your life.  Although each day contains twenty-four hours, every single one presents a unique set of circumstances.  Don't try to force-fit today into yesterday's mold.  Instead, ask Me to open your eyes so you can find all I have prepared for you in this precious day of Life."

Matthew 28:5-7, 2 Corinthians 5:17

Prayer for the Intercession of St. Padre Pio

Dear God, You generously blessed your servant, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, with the gifts of the Spirit.  You marked his body with the five wounds of Christ Crucified, as a powerful witness to the saving Passion and Death of Your Son.  Endowed with the gift of discernment, St. Pio labored endlessly in the confessional for the salvation of souls.  With reverence and intense devotion in the celebration of Mass, he invited countless men and women to a greater union with Jesus Christ in the sacrament of the Holy Eucharist.

Through the intercession of St. Pio of Pietrelcina, I confidently beseech You to grant me the grace of (here state your petition).

Glory be to the Father... (three times).

Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment